Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My background 'n' marriage

Life is pretty interesting by this time. Alhamdulliah almost all the time proved lucky :) But this time, it is a puzzled situation I never faced before ;). Every time I had few good options before making a final decision. Most of the options are far reachable to others..

This time the task at hand is really complex. I m trying to find RIGHT life partner for ME. And all my blogs will do it for me for few days (I m sorry for this). Do not forget to check my own matrimoney ad :)

I belong to a very religious (not very high according indian cast system, which I recently came to know) family. I studied in an urdu and arabic medium school, where I learned Arabic language, Quraan, Hadith and Fiq apart from my other subjects. I passed 10th Standard in 1995 and after 12 years I see myself as Best PhD student in the country. 'I was IBM outstanding researcher for the year 2006' ;)

My parents, friend, and my coworkers think that I m not ready for the marriage. The moment I say, I m ready there will be a big queue and I can select the best among them. I wish that would have been true Ameen.

Fortunately or unfortunately myself and my parents are facing difficulties in the process of making a decision. There are few reasons and Inshallah you will get the analysis of it in next posts.

I have a suggestion for everyone that 'Start your search EARLY'. Be confident and keep trying. If you think someone is suitable go ahead and talk to them. Initially you can have few options but slowly narrow it and in a short time finalize everything , and have faith in Allah SWT's decision :)

Keep reading and commenting my next posts.. You will feel it interesting as I will talk about going towards an internation marriage, problem of Indian Muslim community, Simple solutions and workout tips with parents and all.

I wish you a great luck for your search :)

No comments:

Post a Comment